Central NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
We are in the process of building a vinyl liner pool and the build came to a halt. We have a hole, passed the plumbing inspection, and walls, but the builder says we cannot pour the collar or go any further as they can't get any skimmers. I question it as the builder I am using in NJ also told me they are stretched beyond belief as they only have 4 crews and they have 60 open holes. So it sounds to me more like they over sold and know once the money is mostly paid, you have a hole and walls there is nothing a buyer can do except wait on their crew.

He said Hayward is just resuming production this week. Does anyone know if this is true?

• Wow
Reactions: Snoobug
I heard anything plastic PVC related is miserable to get. Stairs, skimmers, etc. my PB said his PVC cost went from $8 a pipe to $59. *if* he can get a shipment. And steps/skimmer are nowhere to be found.

• Wow
Reactions: Snoobug
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.