Brush and stains

If it is iron you can rub some vitamin C on it and make it disappear quickly. More here, Pool School - Pool Stains

Oops, just noticed you have a mineral thingy, that is probably putting copper in the pool which is much harder to deal with than iron. Copper + pool = very bad.

If it is iron you can rub some vitamin C on it and make it disappear quickly. More here, Pool School - Pool Stains

Oops, just noticed you have a mineral thingy, that is probably putting copper in the pool which is much harder to deal with than iron. Copper + pool = very bad.

Ok will try that first. I only used mineral cartridge once last year. Its not in this year and not sure I'm going to put it back. Any thoughts on this product?
6075059933c49815f46f1b31f5225617.jpg
it says no need to wait to swim and can use less than Jacks.

What are the ingredients on that label? If it is a sequestrants based on HEDP, phosphonic acid, or phosphonic acid derivatives then it is ok to use.

What are the ingredients on that label? If it is a sequestrants based on HEDP, phosphonic acid, or phosphonic acid derivatives then it is ok to use.

Well of course they don't have the ingredients and the MSDS does not say it either. I am going to go with lower ph and lots of brushing for now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.