Poughkeepsie, New York
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Just yesterday I had a first time issue of the breaker tripping 5-10 minutes after the filter pump was running. I am a novice to pool wiring. I reset the 20 amp double pole breaker in the house main circuit breaker panel and it ran for another 5-10 minutes. I thought it might have been my mechanical timer but I have a bypass switch and that did not solve so I reset the breaker again. Ran another 5-10 minutes and tripped. The light switch and outlet next to the mechanical timer looks to be GFI so I reset that and the problem continued. I purchased this house and pool approx. 3 years ago and have not had any breaker problems. I did notice some bubbles sputtering from my pressure side outlet for my Polaris 380 as the hose was disconnected from the outlet and robot out of pool and Polaris booster pump is off. In fact at all times the breaker tripped the Polaris booster pump was never plugged in. I have read a few threads about breaker tripping and post the attached pics. I can not read the label on the breaker and can not read the brand of GFI in pool shed. Any direction, troubleshooting steps appreciated.

Thanks,20 amp breaker.jpgoutlet GFI.jpglight alert switch.jpgtimer switch.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.