Brand new Intex Krystal clear sand filter

Bglo3340

May 23, 2020
Maple heights, ohio
I need help! Bought a brand new Intex Krystal clear sand filter. Set everything up per instructions. Let run for 3 hours it was fine. Next day went to turn it on and it didn't work at all. Came home from work and the red dot was there as if in power safe mode turned on and worked for like 3 minutes and Darn off. Can't get anymore power in it now. Won't turn on at all. All of the power cords are getting power and it's not tripping anything. I just need it to work already. Please help what can I do or what can it be. It's three days old

Welcome to TFP! :wave: Well, while we do have a fair amount of electrical experience here on the forum with certain issues, having a brand new pump fail just about sounds like you got a bad item. You have power, so there's not much you can (or should) do at this point. I suspect your best bet would be to contact Intex to see if there's a default reset or something they might know. Otherwise, they should consider a warranty replacement.

Reactions: Wobblerlorri
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.