Brand new (I think) Nautilus cc Dolphin vacuum

The regular nautilus cc (not+) does not have wifi capability.
It just runs its 2 hour cycle randomly. You cannot “drive” it if thats what you’re wanting. Don’t worry, that feature isn’t that spectacular anyway.
It has on/off or you can schedule it via the weekly schedule buttons :
1- runs every day at the same time for a week
2- runs every other day for a week
3- runs every 3 days for a week
At the end of the week you must re select your choices - it will not follow the schedule in perpetuity.

You can use automation mode (which makes it turn on & run for its cycle when power is applied & shut off when power is removed) coupled with a smart plug of your choice to accomplish this action on whatever schedule you wish, in perpetuity if you wish.
I have used my nautilus cc on automation mode for 3 years with a $10 smart plug. In the winter I just unplug the unit & store it. It has remained in automation mode over each winter & should do so until the power button on the unit is pressed again. I have my smart plug scheduled to come on every day & turn off 2.5 hours later each day. I can also just run it whenever I want (make sure to turn it back off with the smart plug or the schedule you created will not run the next time- i use the timer function on the app of my smart plug.
Here’s the basics of automation mode.
IMG_0452.png
Here’s a good thread/post about it
Post in thread 'Pentair Warrior SE - length of power cord and Aux power control'
Pentair Warrior SE - length of power cord and Aux power control

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.