Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-25
And it doesn’t fit. :(

I guess the Intex sand filter only takes Intex gauges?

Maybe all is not lost? Found an old thread about an adapter that may work!

The pressure gauge TFTestkits sells is threaded 1/4" npt ......as are ALL standard replacement gauges.

As posted above, intex makes ALL their fittings proprietary so if you buy an intex pool, you will be buying intex replacement parts.

Yep, the adapter works - Yay! If owner of tftestkit reads this, might want to put a little note about needing the adapter for Intex pump.

Thanks!

And it doesn’t fit. :(

I guess the Intex sand filter only takes Intex gauges?

Yes...mine doesn't fit either. The gauge doesn't fit into my filter cover. It is too big around. Can we send these back. I bought two of them. It doesn't fit into the recessed hole on the top of my swim pro voyager filter. The actual gauge or dial doesn't recess in and thus I know have a whole in my filter cover because the old gauge was all rusted out. Ill have to go to the pool store to get a quick replacement.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The adapter screws onto the piece that screws into the pump, because Intex pumps have a 1/8th fitting but the gauge has a 1/4 fitting. But if your whole gauge has to fit into a recessed area, that won’t really solve your issue. Photo would be good!

For the Hayward swim pro voyager filter, the threads are the standard 1/4" NPT. The issue is that the gauge diameter is too large to fit down into the recessed hole in the cover. You just need a nipple and coupling long enough to get the gauge above the lid. It's not pretty and elegant, but it does its job. I forget the length I used, maybe 1" plus the coupler was enough.

I went through 3 of the replacement gauges supplied my my pool store that sold me the pool equipment and they all kept failing. I decided to go with the much superior gauge from TFTestkits.net. Other standard gauges should work also.

Edit: add a link to show how it looks

For the Hayward swim pro voyager filter, the threads are the standard 1/4" NPT. The issue is that the gauge diameter is too large to fit down into the recessed hole in the cover. You just need a nipple and coupling long enough to get the gauge above the lid. It's not pretty and elegant, but it does its job. I forget the length I used, maybe 1" plus the coupler was enough.

I went through 3 of the replacement gauges supplied my my pool store that sold me the pool equipment and they all kept failing. I decided to go with the much superior gauge from TFTestkits.net. Other standard gauges should work also.

Edit: add a link to show how it looks

Where do I get the nipple and coupling long enough to fit that gauge and did you have to do anything to seat it on top of the filter cover...an o ring or silicone or anything like that?

The parts are standard plumbing parts available at most hardware stores. I used brass fittings so they wouldn’t rust. Some Teflon tape on the joints and they should screw together.
If you take the lid off the filter and turn it over, there is a plastic nut to unscrew.
The oring on the outside of the gauge is there to help keep rain out of the molded in cup in the lid. It isn’t needed and I didn’t use one.
If you look close in the pics you can see a rubber rain shield I made to try to keep the rain out of the cup.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.