Borates / Boric Acid - need to sell

May 23, 2009
USA
Hi guys,
I live in Northern California (Vacaville) and looking to you guys for help with suggestions as to where I can sell (2) 55# containers of granular Boric Acid. I will also be selling a Dolphin Oasis Z5i.

I bought it last year in May during all the shipping delays, cancellations and confusion caused by COVID. I ended up with a double order I did not realize that had gone through due to poor communication by an online seller because they were shorthanded due to COVID. I figured I would just keep the double order because I would eventually use it. Later, that year my wife and I decided we wanted to leave California and bought a place in Idaho without a pool.

Here's where you guys come in (particularly folks in Northern CA)... Do you have any suggestions in addition to outlets like eBay, Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist that I could advertise this Boric Acid on for local pick-up? I'm hoping there's a website/ marketplace out there that is specific to the pool products niche that NorCal folks would see.

Any help would be appreciated? Thanks in advance!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.