Atlanta
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
The hose on our booster pump blew off resulting in a geyser and losing several inches of water. I popped it back on and tightened the connection but curious why it happened in the first place. I'm thinking the hose might be too short. How do I make sure it doesn't blow again?

Also, where does the red spacer go? I put it back in place after replacing but the previous owners didn't maintain the equipment very well so I don't trust that it's right. And do I need them on all the connections?

Attachments

• IMG_3094.jpeg
    IMG_3094.jpeg
    455.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3095.jpeg
    IMG_3095.jpeg
    819.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3096.jpeg
    IMG_3096.jpeg
    750.5 KB · Views: 6
The hose on our booster pump blew off resulting in a geyser and losing several inches of water. I popped it back on and tightened the connection but curious why it happened in the first place. I'm thinking the hose might be too short. How do I make sure it doesn't blow again?

Also, where does the red spacer go? I put it back in place after replacing but the previous owners didn't maintain the equipment very well so I don't trust that it's right. And do I need them on all the connections?
Here it is reattached. Looks like it's too short and pulling at the connections.

Attachments

• IMG_3097.jpeg
    IMG_3097.jpeg
    786.5 KB · Views: 3