Best way to share and get advice on my pool project?

Mar 22, 2018
Richmond
I have been lurking on this site and forum for a long time and have found it to be extremely helpful. I am now in the process of installing a new pool at my home and know I will have a lot of questions. I started a thread to document my journey and ask questions as they come up in the "Above Ground Pool" section. My question is this. After doing my due diligence in searching for an existing answer, would I be better off to:

1. Start a new thread for each specific question I have, or

2. Post my questions in the build thread as they come up.

I like the idea of the build thread containing all of the info, but I am afraid specific questions wont get the attention needed for thorough answers. Advice???

Last edited:
2. Post my questions in the build thread as they come up.

Please keep related topics in one post. That way, the entire storyline and related advice is located in one spot which makes it easy for other members to follow and offer further advice.

I for one love the ongoing threads because it ends up being a 20 page roller coaster covering sometimes years worth of the build and changes/problems/advice afterwards.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.