May 27, 2021
NY
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi,

This is my first year with a pool. It is above ground, with pavers installed all around it. What is the best way to secure a winter cover? I didn't buy one yet. But I am not sure I have enough room to winch it around correctly. Any advice?
IMG_7626.jpg

I'm curious to see what other AGP owners might recommend, hut I see the following options:
1. Suspend/drape ropes over the tiled decking attached to weighted items
2. Secure to anchors inserted to the ground
3. Combination of 1 & 2
4. Drill/faster anchor points into the tiled wall/decking
5. Don't us a cover at all (optional)

Let the comments begin!

I'm curious to see what other AGP owners might recommend, hut I see the following options:
1. Suspend/drape ropes over the tiled decking attached to weighted items
2. Secure to anchors inserted to the ground
3. Combination of 1 & 2
4. Drill/faster anchor points into the tiled wall/decking
5. Don't us a cover at all (optional)

Let the comments begin!
Thanks for the suggestions. Should I order a cover for my pool size, or go bigger? It is a 15x24 pool.

Thanks for the suggestions. Should I order a cover for my pool size, or go bigger? It is a 15x24 pool.
I would think you want a bit of overlap over the top rail and/or to support addition room underneath should you elect to place something underneath on the water to help with water run-off. But I'd like to see some fellow AGP owners chime-in.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.