Best Tanning Ledge Chairs

We purchased our tanning ledge chairs from www.aquachairs.com. For a set of 2, you’re looking at roughly $400 in savings over the original (and pricey) ledge loungers with really no discernible difference in appearance. We are very pleased with ours!! The picture is professional photography taken of our pool and paid for by our PB (hence the logo).

Do you mind sharing how big your ledge is? I'm trying to get an idea if these chairs will fit nicely on mine.

Do you mind sharing how big your ledge is? I'm trying to get an idea if these chairs will fit nicely on mine.

7’ wide by 7’6” long x 10” deep. Our pool builder originally had the ledge at only 6’ long, but we felt that would make the tanning ledge feel crowded. The additional 18” allows people to also sit on the edge of the ledge with their feet dangling off without bothering others laying in the loungers.

Reactions: ltisdall
We bought the same ones and they are fantastic

I've been looking at the same style..did you go with the regular chair or lowback? Are they comfortable? Would love to see a pic if you have one handy. Our shelf will be about 6" deep and I'm trying to figure out if it will cover the seat or not.

I've been looking at the same style..did you go with the regular chair or lowback? Are they comfortable? Would love to see a pic if you have one handy. Our shelf will be about 6" deep and I'm trying to figure out if it will cover the seat or not.
We sat in both in water and the high back has a ton more support and more relaxing. Ill try and upload some pics from my camera roll since they are both out if water on the patio now. Ill try and put a tape measure next to it so you can see as well

Last edited:
Reactions: NWS
We sat in both in water and the high back has a ton more support and more relaxing. Ill try and upload some pics from my camera roll since they are both out if water on the patio now. Ill try and put a tape measure next to it so you can see as well
Did you ever measure this? I’m in a similar situation and don’t want to buy them if they won’t be in the water due to being about 6” deep.

We purchased our tanning ledge chairs from www.aquachairs.com. For a set of 2, you’re looking at roughly $400 in savings over the original (and pricey) ledge loungers with really no discernible difference in appearance. We are very pleased with ours!! The picture is professional photography taken of our pool and paid for by our PB (hence the logo).
Hello,
How have the aqua chairs held up? did you ever test them vs the ledge lounger in terms of comfort etc ? I like that they ship right away and are cheaper but haven't tried the aqua chair brand. Thanks :)

Hello,
How have the aqua chairs held up? did you ever test them vs the ledge lounger in terms of comfort etc ? I like that they ship right away and are cheaper but haven't tried the aqua chair brand. Thanks :)
Hi,

We placed them out in the pool about a month ago for their second season. They’ve held up real well! We stored them inside during the off-season to try and limit UV exposure as all white plastics will eventually yellow over time given enough sun exposure. In terms of comfort, I think they are very ergonomically fitting and are relaxing. A word of caution they are very difficult to get out of, but I think that’s the case with any true submerged ledge lounger.

I still highly recommend!

I have sat in the original ledge loungers a while back and I do not notice any difference in comfort other than knowing I saved $400. :D

Hi,

We placed them out in the pool about a month ago for their second season. They’ve held up real well! We stored them inside during the off-season to try and limit UV exposure as all white plastics will eventually yellow over time given enough sun exposure. In terms of comfort, I think they are very ergonomically fitting and are relaxing. A word of caution they are very difficult to get out of, but I think that’s the case with any true submerged ledge lounger.

I still highly recommend!

I have sat in the original ledge loungers a while back and I do not notice any difference in comfort other than knowing I saved $400. :D
We bought the aqua chairs also. I have only used them once so far but I like them. We couldn't resist the savings either. Now to find a table since the aqua outdoors table is ugly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.