Charlotte NC
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Hello, as the winter approaches and SWGs stop producing chlorine, I will need to purchase liquid chlorine. With the understanding Chlorine has a short shelf life, where should I shop for chlorine? Lowes is cheaper that Leslie's, but I'm thinking Leslie's chlorine may have a shorter shelf life.

Thanks!

All you can do is check the date codes when you buy it to help ensure you are getting the freshest available. Every local store varies in how old their stock is - it’s really a toss up.
If you have any local places that do refillable containers they are often the freshest & cheapest supply.

All you can do is check the date codes when you buy it to help ensure you are getting the freshest available. Every local store varies in how old their stock is - it’s really a toss up.
If you have any local places that do refillable containers they are often the freshest & cheapest supply.
Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.