Best pool vacuum suction hose (Great White)

Apr 7, 2012
Simply stated. I am DONE with those multi-piece "click together" hoses. I see many hoses for sale. What is the best one? I am introducing air when I use my pool robot (Great White) and I would like it to end.

Thanks!

I had a single blue hose that came with the pool but it was so long I never used it. I used the section hose that came with my suction robot for 5 years and had no problems with it. At that point my suction robot needed to be re-built so I switched to a real robot. Best decision I ever made! Have you considered getting a real robot? Something like the Warrior SE?

Chris

I have not thought about that. But thanks for offering up an alternate solution. If I'm ever in the market for a "real robot" -- I'll make sure and post a thread about "real robots" -- but... if... it's OK with you... I'm asking about a hose for my - apparently - "not real" robot. LOL.

I have not thought about that. But thanks for offering up an alternate solution. If I'm ever in the market for a "real robot" -- I'll make sure and post a thread about "real robots" -- but... if... it's OK with you... I'm asking about a hose for my - apparently - "not real" robot. LOL.
Pete,

Seems I might have unintentionally offended you. Honestly, no offense intended. I used the multi-piece white hose that came with my The Pool Cleaner by Poolvernuegen before it was bought out by Hayward. I also had a long one-piece of hose that seemed heavier duty but it was just too long for my pool. That's the only one I have experience with and it seemed more durable plus had end connections that worked well. I suspect the joints is where you might have air leaking in.

I hope this is helpful.

Chris

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.