Best place to purchase filter?

There was an issue with it when I was cleaning it after we closed the pool last year. I can't remember exactly but I think it was like disintegrating a bit. That was 3 seasons with that cartridge. How long should they last?

Mine are 6 years old and work fine. Typically what finally fails is the end caps start to crumble. Many see 10 years or more.

I have had great luck using Walmart.com. The selection online is way bigger than any of their retail stores and many times shipping is free over $50. I buy first quality Pleatco cartridges from them at really good prices. Give them a try.

Reactions: lpmail
Well I have been trying to get hold of Pleatco support because they don't seem to have a matching filter cartridge. I used their part number search and nothing came up. I checked their measurement search and they have a matching diameter 9 3/4 but mine is 24 1/4 high and they don't have anything listed at that size. I have emailed and called them with no response for days. So annoying.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.