Best In Ground Vacuum?

sydmeredith

Mar 24, 2021
Salisbury, NC
We are getting ready to purchase a new pool vacuum and would like recommendations on the best based on your experience. I've researched and researched and the on line reviews are all over the place. We are looking at either a Dolphin Sigma or Hayward 650. Any others we should consider? Any feedback on the two I've narrowed it down to?

Welcome to TFP :)

Unless you have a special pool with lots of obstacles most just go with the S200.. It is a great model and everyone loves them... We have a brick and mortar company that sells them, they are really great and take care of everyone on the forum... give them a call and they will answer any questions you have.. :)

We are getting ready to purchase a new pool vacuum and would like recommendations on the best based on your experience. I've researched and researched and the on line reviews are all over the place. We are looking at either a Dolphin Sigma or Hayward 650. Any others we should consider? Any feedback on the two I've narrowed it down to?
I wish I could answer your question but I am still building my pool - what type of finish and what color is your pool?

Reactions: cowboycasey
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.