Baquacil pool - help with green water

mudpie13 said:
Oh yes, I will put the cap away! But now I'm wondering.....I may need a new filter base (the thing that holds the sand). It keeps leaking around the cap - drip, drip, drip, drip.

It's possible the cap is cracked from a previous over tightening. Have a close look at the cap when you winterize and see if you can see a crack. It may be down the side or around the outside diameter. At any rate, a new cap would be cheap enough to try for next season and any decent local pool store should have a replacement I would think.

I'll leave you two to the rest of your 'give a Dang' discussion. :mrgreen:

AnnaK, if I win that Lotto I would PAY for you to come to Indiana and give me a hand!!!! And, all the drinks would be on me, and anything else we could think of!

Well, it's raining cats and dogs right now and the weekend doesn't look that good - cloudy and about 65. So, even though the pool is all cleared up right now, I may not be able to use it.

And Crewchief, I will take a good look at the cap and make sure it doesn't have any cracks. I know my pool store has them. Thanks for that reminder.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.