Bakersfield, Ca Gunite Build

Thinking of going with a blue fire glass mix to some what match the pool Quartz.
0fc58167029f062524ed1d4be35f63c8.jpg

Beautiful fire pit glass! I'm curious to see how all these different colored glass look with the fire going. I guess I can google, but I'm looking forward to seeing pictures from people on TFP.

Umm: yes, it does remind me of that sugar candy. Maybe that's why my teeth are so bad!!! Lol!!! I still see it around sometimes but on sticks. Those are pretty, too.

Suz. Now I want some candy!

Oh wow!!! That's beautiful and tremendous progress!!! Having the deck in makes a huge difference!

Now, the circular brush strokes.... will those stay or is that a pre-stage thing, because I love the look!!! I've never seen it before - very cool!

Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have an outdoor shower, but it's not nearly as fancy. I absolutely love having an outdoor shower. Sometimes I shower before I get in the pool, and sometimes I shower after my pool time. I have my plastic bottled soaps and shampoo stuff out there. For some reason, it seems easier to take a quick shower outside, dry off, and change into clothes as soon as I get inside the house. I've tried to figure out why I prefer it. I don't think it saves time. Oh well, one of those 'go figure' things.

I also encourage my son to shower after he mows or has been digging or after he's had his cigar - before he gets in the pool. Really don't think that's happened much.

Suz.

I plumbed mine from outside my side garage wall. Looks like the top part of your picture. Chrome pipe coming straight out of wall and curved 90 degrees down with rain shower head. Purchased one of those pull handle faucets you see on the emergency eye wash stations in labs. Put shade panels around it for privacy. All from HD except pull handle, about $100 total.

I plumbed mine from outside my side garage wall. Looks like the top part of your picture. Chrome pipe coming straight out of wall and curved 90 degrees down with rain shower head. Purchased one of those pull handle faucets you see on the emergency eye wash stations in labs. Put shade panels around it for privacy. All from HD except pull handle, about $100 total.

I didn't do mine myself, but my shower sounds much like yours, Rph. The landscape guys did it for $150 - it's tied into the sprinkler system and runs up the back of our garage. The crew used the knob like on the hose connections outdoors. That leaked like crazy. So my son replaced with what I think is exactly what you described although I've never seen an eye wash staion. But its a lever type, and works perfectly.

Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.