Jimmypop13

Apr 30, 2021
Conroe, tx
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I've had my pool for 3 years now. No issues until this past month. I have a jandy epump controlled by an aqualink pda. It's programmed to come on at 8am. All the sudden this month I'll look outside and it's not on. So I go to the breaker panel and everything is on, nothing looks tripped at all, but if I simply flip the 240v pump breaker to off and back on it starts right up and everything is back to normal. This has happened once a week now. There have been no modifications to anything since installation. I just find it weird that it doesn't look like the breaker has tripped but I flip it and it comes on. Any ideas? I was thinking I'll start by replacing the breaker.
Thanks for the help!

Is it a GFCI CB?

GFCI CBs will trip to a center position and not all the way to the opposite position. To reset it you move the lever all the way off and then back on.

You should replace the CB with a GFCI for safety.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.