Back to this pool build Project

GusGus

Gold Supporter
Aug 17, 2018
League City/TX
I'm looking for recommendation please of Pool sub-contractor( excavator/forming, Re-bar, plumbing, Electrician, start-up guy) in the League City/ Houston metro area. Also companies that you have use for the gunite and Pebble Tec that you would recommend. I'm supposed to be be building our pool this winter and winter is upon us :shock:. I will start a new thread with my pool and equipment specs so I can get help with the equipment since it seems to be the most confusing part to me.

Not sure if you can post the names on here but you could just PM if it not permitted.

Thank you

You can go to Pebbletec’s website to find certified installers but if I remember correctly, the only certified installers in the greater Houston area is Modern Method Gunite. I could be wrong but that’s what I recall. Good luck with your build!

Edit:

Here are the two authorized applicators of Pebble Tec in the greater Houston area.

Authorized Applicators

They did my PebbleSheen last week. While the pebble looks great, they did quite a lot of damage to the finish of the glass tile on my steps, I was really disappointed. They are supposed to be coming out to replace the tiles that got broken this week, but not much they can do about all the ones they scratched.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.