Automation not working! "Connecting to Pool Controller Please Wait" in ScreenLogic Connect

snake4

Jul 1, 2020
anaheim, ca
Hi, I have the Pentair ScreenLogic Connect program on my PC that reads "Connecting to Pool Controller Please Wait" when trying to connect. On Iphone it connects, but the statuses are all incorrect. And I cannot control anything!

Indoor Wireless Transceiver has PWR rapidly flashing (~3 flash/sec), TX and RX are also flashing green
PA has red light on. Is that correct?

I have powered off and uplugged ethernet cable on the indoor wireless transceiver. That has worked in the past, but no joy today!
No changes to my Wifi or my ISP that I am aware of. Nothing else on Wifi is having trouble.

Once again. Nothing has changed on my network. No router changes, no wifi changes, nothing. What can I do to troubleshoot and resolve this?
Not having automation IS A BIG DEAL! My equipment is all around side of house behind a gated area. It is not really acceptable to have to go there every time I need to change equipment states.

Please advise. Thanks!

Last edited:
snake,

I doubt your iPhone is actually connecting. It might think it is, but ScreenLogic will just show old data until it gets replaced.

I suggest that as a test you replace the wireless links with a 4 wire cable from the EasyTouch to your Protocol adapter. If that works you will know that wireless link is the problem.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.