Scottsdale, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-20
I'm scratching my head why one of my newly created circuits is not running.

Reviewing the attached picture, I have a pool circuit at a low RPM and a cleaning circuit at a high RPM that both run for 2 hours each in the early morning. I'm able to generate chlorine using my SWG for the full 4 hours. I created another pool circuit to run in the mid afternoon for some additional chlorine generation but more for skimming. This newly created afternoon pool circuit schedule will not run. I moved it from 2pm to Noon and still nothing.

Is there a limitation to the number of schedules that can be run on the same circuit using Pentair's SL Config and/or Screenlogic app? Or am I missing something unrelated?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Michael

Attachments

• 1FF14EE8-2A1E-45DE-B568-28E7AA1D40F3_1_201_a.jpeg
    1FF14EE8-2A1E-45DE-B568-28E7AA1D40F3_1_201_a.jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 5DFCF5B5-14C6-4132-88C2-AEC17E5E481E.png
    5DFCF5B5-14C6-4132-88C2-AEC17E5E481E.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 1FC6D038-DDF6-403A-86F5-D5C73108A906.png
    1FC6D038-DDF6-403A-86F5-D5C73108A906.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 10
K,

If you have a full up EasyTouch, you can only have a max of 12 schedules and that includes any egg-timer that are not set to the default of 12 hours. Not used often but the run-once also counts as a schedule.

I have no clue why you have so many egg-timers. :scratch:

I only count 12, so not sure what is going on, but it is possible to have some you don't see because ScreenLogic lets you add a bazillion schedules and it never tells you the max is 12. The panel does...

I'd delete a couple of your egg timers and see what happens.

Then I'd use the little LCD on the main panel and confirm that you only have the schedules and egg timers that you want in the system..

Thanks,

Jim R.

K,

If you have a full up EasyTouch, you can only have a max of 12 schedules and that includes any egg-timer that are not set to the default of 12 hours. Not used often but the run-once also counts as a schedule.

I have no clue why you have so many egg-timers. :scratch:

I only count 12, so not sure what is going on, but it is possible to have some you don't see because ScreenLogic lets you add a bazillion schedules and it never tells you the max is 12. The panel does...

I'd delete a couple of your egg timers and see what happens.

Then I'd use the little LCD on the main panel and confirm that you only have the schedules and egg timers that you want in the system..

Thanks,

Jim R.
Thanks for the quick response Jim.

My logic on the multiple egg timers is when I'm in the pool at varying hours of the day, I may want to run the jets/air blower on my back for just 15 minutes or have the water feature work for a short period of time for ambiance. The cleaner circuit on the egg timer is when I put in liquid acid and/or chlorine and have it circulate for 15 minute increments. I don't want to get up at 0200 to add chemicals. :D I guess I don't need the lights egg timer since that's on a scheduled circuit...

I will hit the reset button on the panel after I verify the panel matches my app screen on the number of total schedules and write back.

Thanks again!

Reactions: Jimrahbe
Thanks for the quick response Jim.

My logic on the multiple egg timers is when I'm in the pool at varying hours of the day, I may want to run the jets/air blower on my back for just 15 minutes or have the water feature work for a short period of time for ambiance. The cleaner circuit on the egg timer is when I put in liquid acid and/or chlorine and have it circulate for 15 minute increments. I don't want to get up at 0200 to add chemicals. :D I guess I don't need the lights egg timer since that's on a scheduled circuit...

I will hit the reset button on the panel after I verify the panel matches my app screen on the number of total schedules and write back.

Thanks again!
You were spot on, Jim. The schedules were different on the app vs the panel. I cleared some egg timers, hit reset, tested a new schedule and the pump kicked on. I'll set a reminder to check my pool tomorrow to make sure my permanent pool circuit kicks on at noon.

I'm down to 8 total schedules now, so I can still keep the 15 minute pool/cleaner egg timers in order to drop in chemicals and not worry about forgetting to turn the pump off.

Thanks again!!

Reactions: Jimrahbe
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.