Automatic Pool Cleaners

My Doheny's Discovery climbs up my fiberglass wall, over the little safety ledge and also up two of the four stairs. Once it gets up to the third stair it sucks air and goes back down the steps. We just brush those steps when necessary to brush debris down to the floor of the pool so "Sheldon" can get it.

I doubt any will do a tanning shelf.

Maddie :flower:

Thank you Maddie.

- - - Updated - - -

The ledge is a safety ledge about 5-6" wide almost all the way around. The shallowest part is 3'6" and the deepest is 5'9". The widest part of the pool is 16'. Thank you for any suggestions you can give me.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you by chance have any benches as well that it cleans? I was leaning towards a Kreepy Krauly or a Tiger Shark but if the Doheny Discovery works for all the areas that I need (which it sounds like), I will probably buy one. Thank you for your help.

I get very little schmutz on my ledge but considering the way it crawls up that wall, and the degree of suction it has, I'm pretty confident it takes care of it.

As previously mentioned, it can't do my top two stairs or any area that doesn't keep the robot mostly submerged in water. We've had it for just a couple of months now.

Maddie :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.