Automatic Chlorinator: What type and where to install?

Feb 6, 2018
Conroe TX area
Hello,
I was considering an automatic chlorinator(inline), the kind you put the tricolor tabs into.
Anyways, based on my setup, where should I put it? In the picture to the right, there was a heater there at one time, but it was removed. There is two pipes (not shown), coming out of the ground, with two elbows connecting them together after the heater was removed. I am not sure where the water in it comes from as it is after the 3 was valve.
Thanks

p,

I see that no one has replied to your post... I suspect that this is because most of the members of this website are here because of the unwanted effects of using 3" tabs to chlorinate their pools.

Most people here use either Liquid Chlorine or Saltwater Chlorine Generators...

If you want to know more about the TFP Pool Care process, please read our Pool School link at the top of the page...

That said, you would install a tablet dispenser after any heater and just before the pipe or valve that returns water back to your pool..

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.