AUTO FILL GADGET

Can be added to the return line of pool plumbing if you don't have a dedicated auto fill line.

Reactions: Mdragger88
I have that. It's a good idea poorly executed. The piping used is extremely thin-walled and snaps if you look at it wrong. I have kept the float valve (which is basically a toilet float valve) and cover (so it doesn't look as janky) and plumbed the rest with common PVC fittings. I ran a line in the yard with a cut-off valve for it.

Just be prepared if you get this one that you will likely have to replace the piping with real piping.

Reactions: Lilypad
I don’t have an auto fill, but do have a fill line plumbed that is a station on my sprinkler system. I usually only fill on an as needed basis, but if we go out of town during the summer, I’ll program the station to come on once a week. There’s no float to have the system fill only when it hits a certain level. My brother-in-law accomplished the same thing with a timer on his faucet and a garden hose.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.