Wait, wait, wait…

Every now and then you have to read a post twice, because on the surface it seems ok, but something nags at you like a a wife on garbage day.

You run your robot twice a day!!!!! You must have the worlds cleanest pool.
I do the same thing. I run the beta all day and at night the Nautilus cc+ goes in. I always wake up at some point in the middle of the night and tell Alexa to run the Nautilus again. Sometimes I even run it 3 times, just cause I can do so without bothering to get out of my recliner…

Wait, wait, wait…

Every now and then you have to read a post twice, because on the surface it seems ok, but something nags at you like a a wife on garbage day.

You run your robot twice a day!!!!! You must have the worlds cleanest pool.
LOL..... Yep, I must admit that it stays pretty clean. I like it that way. :goodjob:

I decided to go with Betta and the extended warranty. I’ve had it for several weeks and don’t have any complaints. Turn it on and place it in the pool, that’s it. It has worked flawlessly and run for hours on end. Got up at 5am one morning and looked out the window and it was still going. Like others, I don’t run with my Pentair Warrior because it gets caught in the cable too much.

Reactions: DanF
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.