First time poster.

Very interested in this. Inherited pool has a retractable hardcover (obviously installed after the initial pool build) that cuts off surface access to all 3 skimmers, so they're essentially worthless. I've a Polaris 280 that's getting up to speed for the bottom, but the surface simply doesn't get skimmed except by yours truly.

The pool is also saltwater and this seems to be the only solar skimmer robot that's compatible. Anything I'm missing or should be considering? - Jay

hmm I already ordered one but I wonder how many would be interested in a group buy... Maybe if we get 10 people they would give us a better price :)

1. @ajw22
2. @Monster1
3. @Yarzy
4. @ravenpool
5. @ForlornLawnGnome
6. @maggiesfan
7. @pool-cat13
8. @Cprtrails

Interested
1. @MiguelACA
2. @wireform

No idea if they will but worth a call or email (y)

I just emailed them, we will see :)

7 Apr: I have an update, They contacted me and sent our request to the VP of the company.. We may get something back soon but not sure of a timeline :)

10 Apr: nothing back from them yet, hopefully we hear something soon but not sure how long it will take...

14 Apr: Emailed them again asking, nothing yet...

23 Apr: Working out discount and I will message everyone once complete
i'll be interested depending on price.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The Paul they mention is the Vice president and that is exactly why his emails have been very late.. He is down at the plant working crazzzy hours... He has not emailed me back yet but I think that is understandable at this time... Hopefully something soon but no promises when... :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.