Are the AutoPilot Cell Blades being discontinued?

newtonfb

May 13, 2021
Massachusetts
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Autopilot Digital PPC3 (RC-42)
I purchased my replacement cell two seasons ago but I was helping a buddy switch over to SWG and its a new type now and I dont even see many blades out there more. I am wondering if I should buy one of the few blades I can find to have down the road when the one I have now goes instead of buying a whole new complete system.

I was looking at the Autopilot website and saw they have a new shape and design for their SWG systems.

I don’t know how long they will have replacement plates available for their old products.

Autopilot cells have not and are not being discontinued. They had to make changes to the product line up due to supply chain shortages for circuit boards.
But once my cell goes bad, am I going to have to buy a complete new system instead of a cell?.

But once my cell goes bad, am I going to have to buy a complete new system instead of a cell?.

We are still fulling supporting the DIG-220 product as an authorized AutoPilot dealer. We're still getting regular shipment of DIG-220 units and products at this time. We still sell some of the parts for AutoPilot systems from 20+ years ago there were discontinued when the DIG-220 came out.

We are still fulling supporting the DIG-220 product as an authorized AutoPilot dealer. We're still getting regular shipment of DIG-220 units and products at this time. We still sell some of the parts for AutoPilot systems from 20+ years ago there were discontinued when the DIG-220 came out.
Awesome. Thanks for the info

Ask the manufacturer as they should have the best information.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.