Aquatherm or Heliocol Pool Solar Panels

galatorre

Dec 4, 2020
Weston, FL
Hello. You opinion regarding which Pool Panels are best will be highly appreciated. I live in South Florida, and I can't decide it I should purchase Aquatherm or Heliocol solar panels. This is not a price decision but a quality, efficiency, roof care, and lo maintenance costs are.

Thank you!

Reactions: DanT
Heliocol is my choice. I feel both their coupling system and mounting are superior. I’ve had a Heliocol system on my roof for well over 10 years and have only had one minor problem. A couple new O-rings put it all right again.

Reactions: WLee and galatorre
Heliocol is my choice. I feel both their coupling system and mounting are superior. I’ve had a Heliocol system on my roof for well over 10 years and have only had one minor problem. A couple new O-rings put it all right again.
Thank you for the feedback. I have read about Aquatherm mounting system which requires straps instead of the patented system from Heliocol. Have you heard anything about it? That will be the only thing that might question Aquatherm at this point that I need to make a decision.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.