Aquarite thermistor replaced

Jun 19, 2018
Nova Scotia
Took a week to receive replacement thermistor via Amazon, my Aquarite is now back functional. I really did not know this was a common thing. I almost took the plunge and buy a new Aquarite panel. Actually it was fairly simple and cost me less than $20 instead of $650. Anyway in the mean time I added too much salt, currently reading 3600 ppm. Should I drain some water and refill ? Can I use SWG now or wait till salt level is below 3200

Took a week to receive replacement thermistor via Amazon, my Aquarite is now back functional. I really did not know this was a common thing. I almost took the plunge and buy a new Aquarite panel. Actually it was fairly simple and cost me less than $20 instead of $650. Anyway in the mean time I added too much salt, currently reading 3600 ppm. Should I drain some water and refill ? Can I use SWG now or wait till salt level is below 3200

Just curious, what symptoms lead you to the conclusion that the thermistor needed replacing?

Thanks.

Just curious, what symptoms lead you to the conclusion that the thermistor needed replacing?

ThanK

Thanks.
sorry for the delay in my replying, Saturn94, first of all my power indicator was not stable sometimes showing on sometimes off with the switch in the "ON" position. Then discovered that it was not generating chlorine even at 100% output selection. the replacement was cheap and relatively easy to do.

Reactions: Saturn94
sorry for the delay in my replying, Saturn94, first of all my power indicator was not stable sometimes showing on sometimes off with the switch in the "ON" position. Then discovered that it was not generating chlorine even at 100% output selection. the replacement was cheap and relatively easy to do.

Thank you. 😀

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.