AquaRite Issue : SuperChlorinate Mode

chlorinatorpro

In The Industry
Feb 16, 2016
CA
I may be having a senior moment but something seems a bit off:

On an AquaRite system with firmware r1.59 when the switch gets moved to SuperChlorinate the generating light stays ON initially along with the SuperChlorinate light and the duty cycle goes to 100 (and of course the power light is on). After 10 seconds, I hear the relay click and both generating and Superchlorinate lights go off leaving only the power light on. I don't understand why the SuperChlorinate light would go off.

When the switch is in Auto mode all the readings are within range. Power and generating lights are on:

80F
26.6V
6.39a
AL-0
r1.59
t-15

Tried unseating the display board and reseating but no change on display or lights.

Any thoughts as to why the SuperChlorinate light would go off? T-15 Cell equivalent is less than a year old.

Output is scaled back to 20% at 60° F and output stops at 50° F.

It might be related to the water temperature.

It should be fine once the water temperature is above 60 degrees.

I don't believe the heater is running. The pool is located in Phoenix, AZ .

What are the possible reasons the Superchlorinate light would go off 10 seconds after the switch is moved from Auto -> Superchlorinate?

Board issue?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.