AquaPure Tri-Sensor - New version has 2 ports??

Mar 18, 2015
Encino, CA
I am getting error codes on my AquaPure display (172 & 180). I am thinking the tri-sensor has failed and needs to be replaced. Last time I replaced it was roughly 5 years ago. Also when I took it off to clean it, I saw some rust on one of the 3 circular sensors.

I am looking to purchase a replacement tri-sensor and all I can find is ones that have 2 sensors with a so-called "Interface Module" that sits outside the RS control center. Is this the new version of the same tri-sensor? Will it work with my existing system? I have a PLC1400 and my AquaPure board has firmware 11230A05. I have one of the ones that is built into the RS control center (photo attached).
20181223_143531.jpg

Just in case someone else comes across this question, the old Tri-Sensor (R0537600) has been replaced with a new model (R0452500) that only has 2 sensors but it is still compatible with the older AquaPure boards.
The only caveat is that the old style Tri-Sensor had threads and it would be screwed in where as the new model "slips" into the third port of the AquaPure cell. So you need to make sure you have the 3-port cylindrical cell.
Also if you are replacing an older sensor, you need to remove the "Tri-Sensor Adapter" board. It is no longer needed with this new sensor.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.