Aquapure PIB issues

Srlake

Mar 9, 2020
Kitchener,ON
We moved into a place with a aquapure plc1400 system. It was not operational - the power interface board had a visibly fried relay on it and the cell was about 15 years old. The flow sensor was also visibly damaged.

I installed a new power interface board, a new salt cell and new trisensor.

All that remains of the original system is the user interface module (inside the aqualinkrs cabinet) and the transformer. The transformer tested fine according to the Jandy workbook.

However, when all connected I get only a green power LED and no display on the interface. I ran the PIB voltage tests. The AC tests are fine, but the 5VDC test point measures 1V, which according to the workbook means replace the PIB (which is a new part).

Any ideas on what else to check? Is it possible the user interface is bad and that has fried the new PIB? The reading remains at 1V with the user interface disconnected.

Reactions: FunkyPool
Hey I have a similar issue with board ordered from online. It was also open box. If I connect my old board user interface display works new board it does not. Sending it back. Which store did you order from?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.