Aquapure Output cable (R0512500) trouble

Jun 3, 2010
My output cable for my Aquapure EI SWG is having a problem connecting to the cell causing an Output Fault. The wires from the black input split apart. I tried to find a replacement part R0512500 but am finding that part has been discontinued. Is there a replacement part or do I have to fuse the wires to get it going. Any suggestions???

Unfortunately, every site I have gone to (approximately 10) say its discontinued and out of stock. Three even took my order only to get an e-mail that the order is canceled as they can not get the part. Even called Jandy and they also said part has been discontinued... I was hoping maybe they made a replacement part for that. I guess my options are repairing the wires that split or having to get a new SWG system...

I spliced the blue wire and black wire that get attached to the cell. When I wrap the black wire on the black terminal, I get a "No Flow". When I attached the Blue wire to the Blue terminal, I get an "Output Fault". Has anyone else seen this before? Thanks

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.