Aquapure 1400 code 123

Ha ha so! Where do I begin? How bout the beginning.
I turned off the power (safety first). Then unplugged the DC cable from the cell.
there was no more corrosion than the last time. So I used some carb and choke cleaner (non corrosive and dries/evaporates quickly). Then I wire brushed the male end. Sprayed the cleaner into the female end and the pressure pushed a lot of corrosion out. So I am happy. I plug it back in, turn it on, threw a 123 again. Okay. Turn it off. Disconnect the cable again. Notice two screws between the post connectors. Figure I could take the sensor out without disconnecting the the whole cell. As soon as I pull up I notice something strange. Only one post (center) goes all the way through. The other two (outside) look like they were either so heavily corroded they dissentigrated or they just have a touch connection. Either way I notice heavy corrosion so I started to clean them up. When using the pick and wire brush one them fell completely apart. Dissentigrated into dust (infinity war style). So I found my problem with the cell! :mad:
0C44414B-0085-45D9-A4DA-790E046AB749.jpg670A9D22-4A53-4095-8CF2-A755DB0F8433.jpg4B98682E-A39D-4D9B-851A-58DC3F945733.jpgB2375737-7223-4E4A-9938-06B82B87EA93.jpg

I have a call into the home warranty company. The pool equipment to include the salt/electrolysis system is covered. So hopefully this will only cost me 75 bucks. But if for some reason they won’t replace it then I will be going with amazon as they have the lowest price I have seen. Thanks rob! By the way which Harley do you have?

2010 CVO Street Glide. Hopefully your warranty will cover the cell. If you don’t have the new style flow sensor it would be a good upgrade as well. Since that style came out I believe the no flow issues with the Jandy units have been resolved, I’ve had no issues and the posts about no flow problems are pretty rare now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.