AquaLinkRS Keeps Losing Date and Time.

sueku

Sep 16, 2022
Malibu CA
The screen for my AquaLinkRS will randomly default to a random date (i.e. 2006) and a random time.

Also, the equipment seems to have a mind of its own and is not following the programs I have set. Coming on and going off randomly.

Does this indicate I need a new board at the main unit? Or just a new "screen" that communicates to the main board.

Thanks for the help.
Moved from here... Jandy AquaLinkRS Keeps Losing Date and Time. Also has a mind of its own. New Board?

I'm on my 3rd circuitboard, the clock stops working and runs slow, --- Jandy tech said it was due to "power surges" but we have not had any issues with power surges recently, no power loss, etc. I'm at a loss, i can't control anything without an accurate clock. I reset time today at at 2:24pm, and now it is 3:55pm and clock says 2:44pm, in a few days will be off by days and i have to turn everything on/off manually --- this is crazy. Tech does not seem to know how to fix this..

Last edited by a moderator:
Just trying to verify, are you saying you're on your 3rd circuit board for the SAME clock issue or just that you're on your 3rd circuitboard, in general.?

Welcome to TFP.

Have you checked the battery on the board which I think is a CR2026?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.