Aqualink RS4 turns on by itself at the same time

Lumpux

Aug 19, 2018
Santa Monica, CA
Greetings everyone! My iAquaLink system is turning the pump On everyday @ 4PM even though the group Schedule is clear/empty, I read something about a bug that may keep old (ghost-scheduled) entries in memory, hidden from the UI (I used to have a 4PM entry, now long deleted).

Do I have to Clear Memory and setup the whole thing again? I already tried adding & removing a 4PM entry with the hope this may overwrite the old ghost entry. Any ideas? Thanks!

Greetings everyone! My iAquaLink system is turning the pump On everyday @ 4PM even though the group Schedule is clear/empty, I read something about a bug that may keep old (ghost-scheduled) entries in memory, hidden from the UI (I used to have a 4PM entry, now long deleted).

Do I have to Clear Memory and setup the whole thing again? I already tried adding & removing a 4PM entry with the hope this may overwrite the old ghost entry. Any ideas? Thanks!
The easiest way is to first clear the memory. Its like starting new. Is this a pool/spa? Do you have a spa-side button? They can cause that issue as well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.