I don't want to speak for Bdavis, but I believe he's not doing pools any more from posts I've read here.

The aquabright finished pool pics I've seen seem to rarely add tile to the surface. I think tile added would diminish the beauty of the pool and finish.....just my opinion, of course.

Check the references of your chosen builder and ask to see other pools they've done aquabright on. This finish is very dependent on the skill of the applier.

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: RubiconValley
I don't want to speak for Bdavis, but I believe he's not doing pools any more from posts I've read here.

The aquabright finished pool pics I've seen seem to rarely add tile to the surface. I think tile added would diminish the beauty of the pool and finish.....just my opinion, of course.

Check the references of your chosen builder and ask to see other pools they've done aquabright on. This finish is very dependent on the skill of the applier.

Maddie :flower:
thank you!

Most Aquabright installers don't add tile since it wouldn't be flush like tile with a plaster finish. When we add tile it is done after the Aquabrite and we can use a silicone adhesive instead of a tile mastic that in my region allows tile mastic to draw moisture and pop tile off with freeze and thaw

Most Aquabright installers don't add tile since it wouldn't be flush like tile with a plaster finish. When we add tile it is done after the Aquabrite and we can use a silicone adhesive instead of a tile mastic that in my region allows tile mastic to draw moisture and pop tile off with freeze and thaw
That makes sense--thank you =) I'm seeing not having to add waterline tile as a cost savings that helps mitigate the high cost of Aquabright!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.