Aqua rite control panel

birdiebert

Jun 11, 2023
Holtsville, New York
No flow switch flashes for 2 min turns off generating lite turns on for 5-10 seconds then turns off. No lights on but the reading gauge is still on. Unit is 8yrs old replaced the salt cell and flow switch this week 6/7/23. At my wits end. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
It did generate for one evening with the new salt, cell and flow switch. Woke up in the morning back washed and then this started happening. I will also post pics Thank you again Bert.
Salt display-3400
Temp-72
Cell voltage-2.2
Cell current-0.00
Output-45
Salinity-0
Product name-AL-0
Software-1.58
Cell type-T-15

Attachments

• BFD7D3F4-026D-45AB-94B9-E886831B9F4F.jpeg
    BFD7D3F4-026D-45AB-94B9-E886831B9F4F.jpeg
    363 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    382.7 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    481.8 KB · Views: 3
There are a couple threads about replacing the thermistor, worked for my AQT with the same symptoms of yours.

$8 part and if your handy at soldering, or find someone who is.

Reactions: JamesW
There are a couple threads about replacing the thermistor, worked for my AQT with the same symptoms of yours.

$8 part and if your handy at soldering, or find someone who is.
Thanks I was at my wits end tried everything I was in for a new cell a new float switch so I bought a brand new controller. Everything seems to be working just fine. Didn’t have the cash but like I said I had enough.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.