Aqua Logic Rectifiers or what bad?

poolpike

Aug 9, 2021
Chandler, AZ
I've been reading another post and looked on youtube to try and solve my problem:
The Aqua Logic system doesn't turn on my pump (or anything). I can turn on the pump manually by pressing the button on the bottom of the relay - so, the pump is wired and powered OK.
I've done some troubleshooting and here's what I've found:
1) Violet to grey resistance is 3.1-3.2 ohms, slightly out of the 2-2.9 ohm range I found
2) Blue to white resistance is 2.9 ohm
3) Yellow to yellow voltage is 24 VAC (AC not DC!)
4) Voltage between the orange wires is .6 VDC - almost nothing
5) Voltage between orange wire and the green ground lug is 10.2 VAC (a check I found on this thread)
6) Voltage between red and black wires is NOT 18-33 VDC - I think it's almost nothing

Are the rectifiers bad? Can I check? How should they be wired?

I hope @JamesW is still on here? That's how I got this far. Thank you to anyone who can help!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been reading another post and looked on youtube to try and solve my problem:
The Aqua Logic system doesn't turn on my pump (or anything). I can turn on the pump manually by pressing the button on the bottom of the relay - so, the pump is wired and powered OK.
I've done some troubleshooting and here's what I've found:
1) Violet to grey resistance is 3.1-3.2 ohms, slightly out of the 2-2.9 ohm range I found
2) Blue to white resistance is 2.9 ohm
3) Yellow to yellow voltage is 24 VAC (AC not DC!)
4) Voltage between the orange wires is .6 VDC - almost nothing
5) Voltage between orange wire and the green ground lug is 10.2 VAC (a check I found on this thread)
6) Voltage between red and black wires is NOT 18-33 VDC - I think it's almost nothing

Are the rectifiers bad? Can I check? How should they be wired?

I hope @JamesW is still on here? That's how I got this far. Thank you to anyone who can help!
Have you checked the output voltage of the transformer that powers the system?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.