Manor
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Probably user error on my part or forgetting something, but I ding my weekly tests almost every-other-day for practice and to develop habit (daily are still daily).

I have noticed the TA and FC fields will not retain a new a new value. For instance, today I tested TA and it was 70 with a target set at 60. It tells me to lower PH and aerate, which I gather is correct, but when I exit out, the new value of 70 is not saved and reverts back to the value two days ago when I added chemicals. Is this expected behavior? I’m logging results on paper for now to track, but wondering if I am missing something.

Probably user error on my part or forgetting something, but I ding my weekly tests almost every-other-day for practice and to develop habit (daily are still daily).

I have noticed the TA and FC fields will not retain a new a new value. For instance, today I tested TA and it was 70 with a target set at 60. It tells me to lower PH and aerate, which I gather is correct, but when I exit out, the new value of 70 is not saved and reverts back to the value two days ago when I added chemicals. Is this expected behavior? I’m logging results on paper for now to track, but wondering if I am missing something.
Do you press the "+" sign, then "Log Test Results" to get to screen to enter results?

Do you press the "check mark" in the upper right hand corner after you enter the value?

Reactions: Mdragger88