Anyone want to do me a solid?

Hi Folks,

I've bought two TFP test kits over the years and love the kits! I need a new kit as some of my chems are getting low. I am in Canada (i know my name would never give it away!)....so I can't get the kit shipped to my house as the pool test kits are not eligible to be shipped to Canada. When i've bought my test kits in the past I get them shipped to a USA post office just over the border in Sarina Ontario and go across and pick it up. The borders are closed because of the rona so I am stuck.

Anyone willing to let me have the test kit shipped to your place and you send it on to me? I am happy to compensate you and pay for all fees up front for this and you can add me on FB, linkedin...call me...etc to assume I am legit person lol.

Sorry for the ask but buying a taylor test kit in Canada is about 300 bucks a total rip off. If this is against the rules please delete this thread and happy swimming everyone.

Here is the way another Canadian recently got his test kit...

Just buy the chemicals off Amazon (amazon.ca). They advertise the Taylor products on amazon.ca and say ships from the US. Let them worry about shipping, etc, and if there's a problem, just get a refund from Amazon.

Never thought about amazon.com. I know that our amazon.ca the prices are insane. Last time i checked they did not ship over the border from amazon.com for some of the solutions so checking again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.