Anyone using Vortex Solar Panels?

StanCowen

Jan 22, 2023
Camarillo/California
I recently replaced one of my 10 solar panels with a new Vortex panel. The Vortex is very different looking and is completely flat compared to my existing panels with cylindrical ridges. I reviewed the spec sheet and it was reviewed by a Florida test lab. However, I would feel better if someone has real world operation. Thanks. Also, it took 6 weeks for the supplier from Florida, Solar Direct, to ship me the panel. Also they charged my credit card 4 weeks prior to shipping , and that same credit card was used fraudulently recently. Coincidence?

6935 15th St E Ste 120. Sarasota, FL 34243-7202

4.1 stars for 52 Google reviews.

Some bad reviews, but all solar companies seem to get a lot of bad reviews.

1674418076763.png

1674417997808.png

1674417679360.png

1674418202098.png

I recently replaced one of my 10 solar panels with a new Vortex panel. The Vortex is very different looking and is completely flat compared to my existing panels with cylindrical ridges. I reviewed the spec sheet and it was reviewed by a Florida test lab. However, I would feel better if someone has real world operation. Thanks. Also, it took 6 weeks for the supplier from Florida, Solar Direct, to ship me the panel. Also they charged my credit card 4 weeks prior to shipping , and that same credit card was used fraudulently recently. Coincidence?
I bought my panels in February 2023 and I also had my card I used for the purchase of the panels also. I have some parts that leak and want to order new parts but reading this forum tells me not to do that! The part leaking is one of them rubber hose connection. The panels are now in question. This is new system and you get what you pay for....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.