Orland Park/IL
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hi all, bought a Caldera Utopia Geneva spa a few years ago which came with a vinyl cover. Of course, no one told us to UV treat it at the time (I know better now) so it's pretty beat up from UV damage. It gets a lot of direct sunlight. It also lets a lot of water thru when it rains so I have to put a tarp on it, but this is really a temporary solution. Thinking it's time for a replacement cover.

I don't like the vinyl material much so thinking of trying something better. I ran across modernspacovers.com and was curious if anyone has used them? I couldn't find actual pricing online; you have to send them dimensions and they send a quote. Says it is made of a polyester fabric, has a lifetime guarantee against cracking and doesn't need UV treatment. Has anyone used them before? Alternatively, I'm also looking at an rhtubs weather shield cover.

Here's a link to the cover description:

Thanks!

I have used these guys and they are great.. had my cover for 6 years and looked the same as the first day I got it :)

Reactions: mkauffm
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.