Anyone know how to remove the floats on Dolphin Nautilus CC

poolnovice1

Bronze Supporter
May 11, 2018
Houston, TX
I have a dolphin nautilus CC robot cleaner. After I got it back from warranty repair, it kept getting stuck on its side. I believe it is because they had removed the blue float that was on the cable and then put it back on all the way high up on other end of the cable. Ugh. I can't figure out how to get it off and move it back down. Does anyone know?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    426.9 KB · Views: 39
I have a dolphin nautilus CC robot cleaner. After I got it back from warranty repair, it kept getting stuck on its side. I believe it is because they had removed the blue float that was on the cable and then put it back on all the way high up on other end of the cable. Ugh. I can't figure out how to get it off and move it back down. Does anyone know?
I don't have the answer, but I am looking at the same model (a refurbished one online.) Other than the repair, are you happy with it?

I don't have the answer, but I am looking at the same model (a refurbished one online.) Other than the repair, are you happy with it?
I bought one before returning and replacing with a Warrior SI from Marina Pool and Spa. My issue with the CC was the very small baskets - the S200/Warrior SI line is much easier to deal with...

I actually found another Dolphin Robot, that has a longer cord and the large basket and the price was not much higher than the CC. I am awaiting it's arrival. Thank you for your input.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.