Anyone familiar with WetEdge pebble finish "levels"?

Jan 11, 2019
SPRING/Texas
I'm looking to see if anyone has dove in (you see what I did there ;)) and really gotten a break down of the WetEdge pebble finish levels. I've contacted WetEdge to get an idea of what they should be and thought I had it all figured out.

In order from levels 1-3 (1 cheapest, 3 most expensive).

Signature Matrix
Prism Matrix
Serenity Stone

We are trying to swing a Prism from our PB but I think he's going to deny it and stick with his contract of a Signature Matrix. Our question is WITHIN the Signature Matrix, are there different "levels" or should there be different prices?

We would think that all of each level should be the same if not real close. He's making it sound like the darker we get it (not black) the more expensive it will be.

Anyone have anymore clarification on this? I'm going to call the installer tomorrow and see if they can clarify. I don't expect them to discuss pricing but I may tell them I'm doing an owners build to see if they will give me as much info as possible instead of "You'll have to go through your PB".

Thanks everyone.

I know they price the different colors within a product range differently...We have one of the darker finishes in Primera Stone and were told it was the more expensive tier in that line if I remember correctly.

There might be some negotiation room within the different groups - we were able to negotiate our darker finish to be included at no extra higher cost if we signed the contract that day. We had several other builders we were talking to, and the builder we signed with knew that. He was motivated to get our business and that helped.

Reactions: galowbraw
I know they price the different colors within a product range differently...We have one of the darker finishes in Primera Stone and were told it was the more expensive tier in that line if I remember correctly.

There might be some negotiation room within the different groups - we were able to negotiate our darker finish to be included at no extra higher cost if we signed the contract that day. We had several other builders we were talking to, and the builder we signed with knew that. He was motivated to get our business and that helped.

Thanks SantaCruz, this helps.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.