Anyone can help me find the model and part # for this sandfilter

JoyceS

May 2, 2019
just moved in to house with pool, and found the water goes out on the waste line when the filter is on. Run water for 7 hours till i found out. Never own a pool before. did some research and found that it could be a spider gasket problem. What is the part # for it, all i can see from the filter is the brand is pentair. where i can look up the model and part # and where to order, any help are deeply appreciated. thanks

Attachments

• webwxgetmsgimg (1).jpg
    webwxgetmsgimg (1).jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 8
  • webwxgetmsgimg.jpg
    webwxgetmsgimg.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 8
Hi there, just moved in to new home, three month later found the water going to waste line when filter is on. waste filling water for 7 hours a day until i figure out its leaking. And i did some research, look like its the spider gasket issue. But have no idea what part # shall i get, and if it will fit for the model. i dont know what modell i have as the previous owner didnt leave any information.

Attachments

• webwxgetmsgimg (1).jpg
    webwxgetmsgimg (1).jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 3
  • webwxgetmsgimg.jpg
    webwxgetmsgimg.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 3
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.