LifeTime Supporter
Jul 22, 2010
Advance, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I've been looking for a while now and with all this COVID going on, I've yet to find any vendor that actually has pools. At best, they are all backordered 12+ weeks or simply have no idea when anything will be back in stock. Curious if anyone has been able to find a decent pool lately.

Good luck! The vendor I ordered from 5 weeks ago just cancelled my order, stating the company that supplies them aren't supplying them until sometime in September... I reached out to the manufacturer to see what's up, but I doubt I will hear anything. If you find some place, please let us know.

Best of luck to both of you. Most places are getting new supplies but with the demand through the roof it’s the same as the great TP shortage of recently. By the time you type ‘Wal-Mart has TP’, They don’t anymore. Just like that scavenger hunt, you have to spread a wide net and look often with better odds in person. And if you find something, It kinda is what it is, regardless if it’s ‘your brand’ or not.

Last edited:
My wife was just talking to me about trampolines and pools. We looked 1.5 months ago and delayed for a few days as we weren't sure. We decided on a 400 pool but it magically turned into a 1200 pool! That was fast! We found one for 800 and just bit the bullet

I shamed somebody on Letgo tonight selling a $34 blowup pool from target for $100. She thought i was trying to get a better price. No lady, i dont want it. I just wanted to tell you that karma is a mean lady.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
@scout123 you are my gold standard for getting a deal. Friends will be telling me about some deal that they got and ill be thinking 'well, its not like you got a whole pool for $74'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: scout123
I cant even reinstall my pool because I need a new liner. I'm kicking myself for returning that liner to poolsupplyworld. Absolutely kicking myself.

I bought mine at pool factory back end of December and they had several still available up until about a month ago. I just looked an they have only one listed in stock, a 30 x 52 saltwater 5000, listed for 3116.00 thats with 20 percent off. I am certain that will go quickly. All other models out of stock.

I bought mine at pool factory back end of December and they had several still available up until about a month ago. I just looked an they have only one listed in stock, a 30 x 52 saltwater 5000, listed for 3116.00 thats with 20 percent off. I am certain that will go quickly. All other models out of stock.
I just found a pool liner there n bought it for my 24x54.

Good luck! The vendor I ordered from 5 weeks ago just cancelled my order, stating the company that supplies them aren't supplying them until sometime in September... I reached out to the manufacturer to see what's up, but I doubt I will hear anything. If you find some place, please let us know.

What manufacturer was it? I’m waiting on a pool that was due to the distributor “mid June” with still no date given. Hoping I don’t run into a similar fate. :(

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.