Any pool installers central ohio

jmac4

Aug 8, 2019
Ohio
Our pool has been purchased, and now we’re debating if we should DIY it or hire a pool builder. Wouldn’t mind getting a quote to have it installed, just not finding many installers around me with good reviews.
It’s an L shaped 36x18x27, polymer walls.

So if anyone has a recommendation for someone in central Ohio I’d appreciate it

Yeah definitely a problem here I think, unless there’s just people that don’t advertise that they do it..
we’re already in talks with an excavator and I’d probably hire out the plumbing.
We’ll more than likely just end up DIYing it, just a little scary

It's hard to find a PB to install a kit. They wanna install what they know and use. I wouldnt do it personally and I'd think anyone that does is gonna charge you a little more for time and the loss of the profit on the pool material itself.

Make sure whoever digs it takes there time. I've seen seasoned operators make a mess out of a pool dig. A sloppy dig could add days of hard labor to a pool install. For a rookie its best to dig the whole pool the shallow depth then go back and mark out the outline and break lines and dig them after. I use the big machine to do 90% then bring the mini right in the pool hopper and fine tune it for minor handwork.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.