Any Info from Owners With Newer Hot Springs Freshwater Salt system (Not ACE)?

Jul 16, 2013
Portland, Oregon
Hi All,
We are looking into purchasing our first hot tub. One of the ones we are considering is a Hot Springs beam with a free Freshwater Salt add-on. From what I can tell this is a fairly new product, and different from ACE which has been around longer. Does anyone have any experience with the new system? Less maintenance is possibly worth the $300-350 cost per year for replacement cartridges, but only if they work well and the rest of the hardware lasts a good long time. Thanks!

I have a Caldera (same manufacturer as Hot Spring) with freshwater system and asked a similar question a few months ago. No one seemed to have firsthand info yet. My spa was installed yesterday, but there’s no salt yet. Dealer said they’d set that up on Tuesday, so I’m just manually chlorinating now. I’ll update when I have some more info!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.