Another small pool build League City TX

Pool and yard looks good! Mine looks sad in comparison!
Since we’ve had all this sun light, I’ve had to change my SWG to 45% for 12hrs to keep it at 5ppm and my CYA is at 70.
How about you?

Pool and yard looks good! Mine looks sad in comparison!
Since we’ve had all this sun light, I’ve had to change my SWG to 45% for 12hrs to keep it at 5ppm and my CYA is at 70.
How about you?
Thanks James! I am running my pump 10 hours a day and the SWG for about 7 hours. I had bumped it up to 36% but when I went to Leslie's last weekend the chlorine was 5ppm and they suggested that I dial it back a little. It is now at 30%. I added a bag of salt after the rain last week and I had to bump up my alkalinity as it went under a little. I plan to do an all around test tomorrow.

I had to add two bags of salt and add some CYA after all the rains. I’m pretty sure my pool overflowed on Thursday night. Must’ve been a lot to throw my chemistry off. My CH went down too. Had to add a little of that too. At least it’s been sunny and have been able to enjoy some pool time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.